More to come!
edit;; holy shiet
(Let the picture load.)
Elvish-Legacies, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!
Now I can add myself to more groups and reclaim the two I lost, and best of all, go back to using and making journal skins!
ANYWAY, I guess I'm coming back. Ahahahaha two and a half more weeks of winter break, here I come!
lol I feel like I'm so out of it right now....
Ew, this default skin. I'm still too lazy and miserly to get a premium, blergh. Eh.
It's like back when I was a little kid. Grabby-hands at something, and then give up and sit there.
Anywayyyy um, I guess i'm kinda back? Kinda? Actually, I have no idea. It's winter break, and I've done almost nothing productive for like 2 weeks besides make 2 webpages for my internship.
BTW, I'm a junior in college now, intended double major in Integrative Biology and Computer Science. Woooo.
Sorry for totally disappearing on all of you for the past year. School and life drowned me. I know I ditched like 10 groups and so I'm down to 8. It's a miracle I wasn't kicked out of more.....
I kind of want to restart doing manips, but I was using my lovely Wacom Intuos for writing out my homework digitally into a PDF for one of my classes (math for computer science, basically - proofs and graphs and probability and stuff) and then it just stopped working one weekend.
I haven't checked since then, but it might not work anymore. BUT I got this new laptop and it has touchscreen - but no digitizer so I can't do art with it. (But it also has i7 and SSD and 3200 x 1600 resolution guh.) I also have my old tablet that's smaller but it has pressure sensitivity so I guess I can see how good my art is after a 1-year hiatus and a lower-quality tablet, lul.
But a few more weeks until school starts for spring, and I have an (front-end CS web design) internship and some stuff to do during the break so IDK if I'll get to do art. IDK. I'll try.
But I've been doing photography. If I don't get too lazy, I might upload stock from Hawaii for you guys. Or maybe I'll be lazy and just stick it all on Flickr, where it's like 3 clicks...
As always, if you want to keep up with my work when I'm not on here, try Instagram (cross-posted to Flickr) and my portfolio! (Pssst, my portfolio is the most updated in terms of... actual, non-Instagram art. Go look.)
Drop in and say hi to me sometime. I'm sitting here rotting in front of my computer doing CS projects and stuff. (Which I love, but sometimes I just feel like a zombie - especially after last semester where at least two weekends all I did were eat/sleep/CS project literally.)
5000 POINTS TO BE SHARED; EVERYONE WINS!
5000 POINTS to be SHARED (CLOSED N COMPLETED)
1) 15/01/14 = Points Transferred to 600 people
2) 16/01/14 = Points Transferred to 200 people
3) 17/01/14 = Points Transferred to 400 People
4) 20/01/14 = Points Transferred to 500 People
5) 21/01/14 = Points Transferred to 100 people
6) 24/01/14 = Points Transferred to 300 people
7) 28/01/14 = Points Transferred to 200 people
8) 07/02/14 = Points Transferred to 200 people
9) 10/02/14 = Points Transferred to 100 people
10) 11/02/14 = Points Transferred to 200 people
11) 12/02/14 = Points Transferred to 300 people
12) 17/02/14= Points Transferred to 200 people
13) 21/02/14 = Points Transferred to 300 people
14) 24/02/14 = Points Transferred to 300 people
15)25/02/14 = Points Transferred to 458 people
So a few things to take note
1) Why did I close early ? I got like 48398192 notes a day begging for points when I clearly put a deadline here so how about this , I